A 118,000-square-foot, column-free exhibit hall will be complemented by a 28,000-square-foot ballroom, 18,000 sq.ft. secondary hall/ballroom, 2,100-seat theater and 46 breakout rooms for a total of 300,000 sq. ft. Anticipate only-in-Memphis touches, including a glass-walled board room, floor-to-ceiling windows bringing in natural light and Mississippi River views, and an outdoor terrace overlooking downtown Memphis and the river. The modernized facility will also offer free wifi in public areas.
Give your delegates the Memphis Experience
In our current Experience Age, delegates expect that meetings will draw on the unique character of the host city. In Memphis, one of Frommer’s “Best Places to Go” and a Cvent Top 50 Meeting Destination, that means you can:
Discover legendary music attractions that double as meeting and event venues
Meet on the grounds of Elvis Presley’s Graceland, then tour the mansion—followed by a concert at the new Graceland Soundstage. Chase music legends at the birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll—Sun Studio, the epicenter of the soul explosion—today’s Stax Museum of American Soul Music, and attractions including the Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum, Memphis Music Hall of Fame and the Blues Hall of Fame. (Our music attractions host meetings, private dining and breakouts, too.)
Immerse delegates in a city where play is just as important as work
In this music mecca, live music rocks seven nights a week. America’s most iconic street, world-famous Beale Street, is a sound place to start—or, let the music come to you. Memphis Tourism can help you book live, local entertainment for your event. But Memphis tempts delegates in many ways:
- Experience the Mississippi River on a riverboat cruise, kayaking excursion or by viewing Mighty Lights, a new nightly light show that illuminates two bridges over the river.
- Hear the powerful stories told at the National Civil Rights Museum.
- Catch professional baseball and soccer at AutoZone Park or NBA thrills at FedExForum.
- Visit award-winning Memphis Zoo (great for off-site events, too).
- Choose your own adventure—from zip lining to paddleboarding—in the oasis of Shelby Farms Park, 比特币的网址home of the FedEx Event Center.
- Discover more live music—and Memphis’ diverse, delicious culinary scene—in vibrant neighborhoods. We may have 100+ barbecue joints, but Memphis is also 比特币的网址home to James Beard-nominated chefs, craft breweries and a local distillery, Old Dominick, with a buzzy rooftop gathering space.
Find hotel options as unique as the city itself
Memphis is a river city on the rise, currently on track to add 2,000 new hotel rooms downtown. That includes a second convention center hotel with 500 rooms (the Sheraton Memphis Downtown will continue to offer 600 rooms directly connected to the convention center). But Memphis is also 比特币的网址home to:
- Bass Pro at the Memphis Pyramid, featuring a glass-bottom deck overlooking the Mississippi River, an aquatic-themed bowling alley, two restaurants on-site—plus meeting space and accommodations
- The Peabody Memphis, the Best Historic Hotel according to USA Today’s 10 Best. It’s a prime spot to enjoy cocktails, summertime concerts and views of Mighty Lights.
- The Guest House at Graceland, a AAA Four Diamond hotel on Graceland grounds
Benefit from the service that’s always been a trademark of Memphis
Maybe it’s just Southern hospitality, but Memphis has a reputation among planners and delegates for being:
- Affordable, with discounted hotel, activity and food & beverage rates
- Accessible: Memphis lies within a 6- to 8-hour drive of 85% of the U.S., while Memphis International Airport (MEM), currently undergoing a $245M modernization, services 100 flights daily.
- Unmatched service, with a dedicated meeting and events staff, plus integrated management between Memphis Tourism and the Renasant Convention Center